INTERFACING- ANTI MICROBIAL
Quilter's Choice Anti Microbial Interfacing
The government of Canada has recently updated their standards for proper material masks. Per the government website, the recommendation of a well made mask will include the following:
- be made of at least 3 layers
- 2 layers should be tightly woven material fabric, such as cotton or linen
- the third (middle) layer should be a filter-type fabric, such as non-woven polypropylene fabric
- Washable up to 50*C (machine wash, hang to dry)
- Flexible (can mold into variety of shapes)
- DOES NOT deteriorate in the presence of bacteria, mold or other elements
- chemically resistant to many oils and solvents
Interfacing is 150cm (60") wide
Web orders priced/sold per half metre ~ 50cm (20") = $2.50
To order 1m (40") enter quantity of 2.
1 1/2m (60") enter quantity of 3.
2m (80") enter quantity of 4. etc. etc.
Order should arrive mid November